Information about French speaking firms

I am a French student at Rouen Business School, and I have to do a report about starting a business in Indonesia especially in Jakarta.

I would like to know if you knew of French speaking law and/ or accounting firms in Jakarta.

Thank you for your attention.

You mean they still don't teach English in French schools!  :(

No ,
I am looking for accounting and law firm which have professionals who speak French.

English is used as the international language of pretty much everything but you may well find French speaking people if you google hard enough.

Hope this helps abit?, I dont know which specific legal firms names in Jakarta using french but I knew some of them (probably the big well-known firms) are indeed requiring a third language for their employees. Ive been asking alot during my internship time. best luck

I would expect the top three language demands for law firms in Jakarta would be Indonesian, English and Mandarin, and in that order. Next would be Japanese, Korean and Dutch. 

France is hardly a player in foreign investment in Indonesia so why have French speaking staff when a translator could easily be found for those odd ball cases of needing one?

Ubudian wrote:

France is hardly a player in foreign investment in Indonesia so why have French speaking staff when a translator could easily be found for those odd ball cases of needing one?

I've just been to a supermarket

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Carrefour … 0213954850

I seem to recall something about them trying to force their worldwide branches to use French but that idea seems to have died a death.
Probably couldn't do any real business without English.

The Carrefour in Bali was sold not long ago but still operating under the Carrefour name. 

Truly, when it comes to food, that is one thing the French get right!  :lol: