Help to understand an IT contract based in London

Hi,

For an IT (Information Technology) job based in london, I have just received a proposition and the contract associated. But I see nothing in the contract concerning the pension scheme, the health-insurance...

Moreover, I do not understand very well what is said about the notice period, the cost of training when they leave ...

Someone can help me to understand very well the contract proposed to me?

Many thanks.

if the pension scheme and the health insurance are not mentioned, it's because they are not part of the contract (no garantie you'll get a pension scheme etc)

the notice period is the period you'll have to stay in the company when you'll decide to leave ("preavis")

The cost of training probably means that you'll have to work several monthes /years in the company otherwise you'll have to reimburse the training costs?

Concerning the notice period, I always thought that the UK market was very flexible and you could leave your job  (or you can be fired) at anytime. Or it seems that I have a notice period of 3 months during the probatory period and 1 month after. What do you think ?

Concerning the training cost, I have to stay minimum in the company at minimum 24 months or I will reimburse all or part of the cost of the training ! Is it normal ?