About job

I am from Nepal. I have bachelor degree in commerce and now I am working in Banking field. I am really interesting to go Poland for job. Is it possible to get job in Poland for me? if so what type of job can i get? and what are the job fields for foreign people like me? please kindly guide me.

Regarding
min shrestha
Kathmandu, Nepal

Hello min shrestha.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

According to your qualifications and experiences, I would suggest you to post your resume/CV in the Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Poland section.

Hope it helps ;)

Best of luck.

Karen :)

Thank you, Karen!

Hi :)
If You want to work and live in Polnad send me Your CV :) I was working in banking so I could help You. Wirte in PRIV.
Best!

Hi kumbus,

Maybe you can introduce yourself with a few words please :) ?

Thank you for your contribution here ... but can you please explain how exactly would you be able to help with work and living in Poland ?

Maximilien

Hi :)

I live in Warsaw (capital city of Poland), I was working in Bank, Travel Office, Courts. I love to travel(visit India, Egypt, USA, Canada, Cuba, Tunis, Hungary, France, Spain, Czech Republic, Italy, Austria,and few more :) ), meet new people and help to each other :)
I could help to find a job and a place to live (home, flat),to register with work permit in Poland.
Best,
Anna