Where do I can study the pronouciation English with the native speaker

Hello peoples. There is my first time to join this wedsite. I have some problems with my speaking English skills so please show me where can I can study with the native speakers English? It is very ashamed with me although I have the toeic certificate 500( I know it is nothing). I also study many center English( with the cheap fee) and study with the vietnamese teacher at home but I can not talk english right and fluent English. I have some foreigner frienld and have few voicetalk in skype but everything is not improve so much. They are all busy and nobody is free to help me repair the pronounciation so if I know somewhere, please help me! Besides,the tuition fee is moderate, if it is too expensive, I do not have ability to study. Thanks!

Hello janedoan89 and welcome to Expat.com :)

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Language classes in Vietnam. This might help you to improve your English.

Thanks

Karen :)

[moderated: no free ad on the forum. Use the business directory. Thanks.]

[moderated: no free ad on the forum pls.]

janedoan89 wrote:

Hello peoples. There is my first time to join this wedsite. I have some problems with my speaking English skills so please show me where can I can study with the native speakers English? It is very ashamed with me although I have the toeic certificate 500( I know it is nothing). I also study many center English( with the cheap fee) and study with the vietnamese teacher at home but I can not talk english right and fluent English. I have some foreigner frienld and have few voicetalk in skype but everything is not improve so much. They are all busy and nobody is free to help me repair the pronounciation so if I know somewhere, please help me! Besides,the tuition fee is moderate, if it is too expensive, I do not have ability to study. Thanks!

Why don't you join an English speaking club that has native speakers?  Or you can go to the park next to Notre Dame Cathedral during the weekends.  I've heard foreigners like to hang out there to converse with students learning English.

Yeah, that's right! I second Tran Hung Dao (hereinafter called THD):D
Ben Thanh park is a free start for learners. Remember to learn some basics before you go, at least English alphabets!

Prem Charma

Just pick a coffee shop and post a get together to practice english, there will be people that will meet you.  I know I would.