Resident Permit/Iqama for Wife

Hi Expat Gurus,
my wife arrived 2 weeks ago on family visa, i need to know the procedure of getting Iqama in Jeddah.

Jazakallah.

Regards,
Danish

this procedure is to done by the personnel dept of your company.

I'm all alone dear, no personnel dept. is involved.
i need to know the procedure of getting iqama of my family.

Regards,
Danish

oops!

how did you get your iqama done?

Dear forget my iqama,
if you know the jawazat procedure to get family iqama please tell me.

Regards,

sorry but if your are able to get your iqama done, so ask the person who did your iqama to get your wife's iqama done, besides make sure your marriage contract is arabic translated and prior get saudi arabia embassy attestation in your home country and later on ministry of foreign affairs attestation in Saudi Arabia.

thanks you

brother ,i want family visa ,my profession is sales man. but he need attested diploma and other verification .so,i no have any diploma .
so, kindly if you can help me about my family visa then please reply me on private e mail; [email protected]
Thank you
jazzak allah

simple .. just ask the company personnel where you belong who is in-charge in processing the company employee iqama .. prepare all their identifications and documents as proof .

I just went through this process and brought my wife three days ago here to Jeddah on family Iqama. This is off of top of my head, so I might be missing one or two things, but basically you need:

1. Proof of marriage(marriage certificate) verified by Saudi council in your country
2. Proof of your employment here in KSA(employment contract stating position, salary, etc). Needs to be stamped by Chamber of Commerce.
3. Your university diploma verified by Saudi council in your country
4. Copy of your Iqama
5. Copy of your passport
6. Copy of your wife's passport

After your wife's visa is approved, then your wife needs to process the visa issuance from your home country. For this, you need:

1. Visa slip
2. All of the documents above(1~6), only needs notarization since they are being submitted within your home country.

Basically any document from your home country needs to be notarized and then verified by a Saudi council in your home country's Saudi embassy.

Oh, and to get the Iqama, your wife needs to go back to the home country and get the new visa issued by Saudi embassy in your country.

Good luck!

Dear, I also brought my wife, now what is the procedure to make my wife`s Iqama, Please reply as soon as possible as my wife here with me from one month she only had passport with visa, my compan is also no helping me for wife`s iqama

Look at my above post. You need all those documents to get a visa slip for your wife. And then your wife needs to go back to home country and get a new visa from Saudi embassy/council.

brother you are not getting me, We already did that procedure, my wife now came on Residence visa

NOw, i am asking that how to make iqama, As we have Iqama Visa on Passport with Border No.

ALso we gave fingerprint and Picture on Arrival to Jawazaat Counter, Now how and where can i get the Iqama for my wife??

I already have my iqama issued from my company but they are not supporting for family Iqama

It is an interesting question. Well the procedure is simple.

1) Get medical fitness report from any Polyclinic/Hospital that has the facility to send fitness report to Jawazat through internet. This test probably costs 100-150 riyals and take 4 days.

2) Once the fitness report is sent to Jawazat by clinic, you need to visit nearest jawazat office with passport and 2 photos of your wife.

PS: I'm not sure about 500SR if they will charge for issuance of Iqama card because that's for EMPLOYEES only unlike in your case where you will be sponsor of your wife.

i went to jawazat to take iqama for my wife and they said i should do it through online abshir system

But Abshir is saying :"No money Balance"

i checked it as well.. you must pay iqama issuance fee of SR 500 through any authorized bank. Bank will ask for boarder entry number which is written in your wife's passport by pen from the airport.

Note:- I didn't processed yet. these information I got from a guy who done it recently

can you ask that guy that after paying the fee he issued the Iqama from Abshir??

he shown me a print which he got printed from abshir (www.moi.gov.sa. it is showing his wife's name and iqama number. he said he can get iqama printed from jawazat office in jeddah. unfortunately i lost this guys contact details and no way to contact him anymore.

Thnx buddy, I just checked from Bank`s MOI payment its showing 1000 for me 500 iqama + 500 late fees

if your wife spend more than 90 days means you have to pay the late penalties. please let me know if you have got it done. so i can also proceed the same way. :)

assalamo alikum

dear  ATN1989 ,
                          i have the same situation as you.can not make iqama of dependent.i m from pakistan. i need some information from you.please  contact via email  [email protected]. please help me i am in trouble.thanks

assalamu aklaikum,
my husband working in jeddha around 8months ago iqama is not issued its a big problem of our family my kids r worried at it pls help us to issued iqama

humeracute wrote:

assalamu aklaikum,
my husband working in jeddha around 8months ago iqama is not issued its a big problem of our family my kids r worried at it pls help us to issued iqama

No one here can help you. Your husband has to contact the HR department of his company. If has been brought in on a legal visa, he should be able to get the Iqama in a few days.

thank you so much sir we r waiting for that happy news so difficulty here

Dear have you taken the iqama print from jawazat i have ?  do I need go to the same city jawazat office were my iqama belong.

simplyaddo wrote:
humeracute wrote:

assalamu aklaikum,

No one here can help you. Your husband has to contact the HR department of his company. If has been brought in on a legal visa, he should be able to get the Iqama in a few days.

Hello

How long can it takes since I arrive with a Visit visa to get the permanent visa and then the Iqama? my employer will offer me a visit visa and the. Convert it to permanent visa

Kind regards,