How much money needed for a 1 week Vaccation in Greece ?

Hi my dear friends;

any one who can help me out of this .In addition to this if any one like to have a backpacker trip with me please ...My other vaccation options are Goa In india ; Myanmar ;Egypt

Greece the really beauty ...we can explore the great culture and the great life without wings we can fly

Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Hi Zameer921,

I moved your topic to the Greece forum for better visibility and interaction.

I suggest you to read this topic; Cost of living in Greece, where you may find more information about what you are looking for.

May be posting an advert in the Travel partners in Greece, can help you find a backpacker to accompany you.

Thank you,

David.

Hi Zameer,

My wife and I  live in Greece and we find the cost of living very acceptable - we live on UK pensions. Look around for eating places, you'll always find something off the tourist tracks that cater for locals. Transport around Greece is mainly by bus - the rail system is dubious. Of course, the ferries are omni-present if you want to see the islands. Try not to fly if you want to save money and enjoy the Greek experience.

Look at this if you want to camp..

Wild Camping in Greece

PLUS. the law here is that all prices must be displayed - they cannot just bring a basket of bread and charge 3 euros - you must specifically ask for everything you want to eat/drink.

PLUS, again, they must provide you with a proper receipt with their tax number shown clearly. If they don't, insist upon getting one.

Dear Ben ;

Thanks for such a beautiful writings ...its awesome and now it gives me a great idea about my travelling .

Will you please explain about the accommodation ;as am a back packer i don't wanna a much great place for living

Hi Zameer,

The cheapest form of accommodation, without camping, is using Hostels. Most are sharing a room with other people and also sharing a bathroom for showers etc. For example in Athens you can get a bed for the night for about 10 euros. In hostels you'll meet fellow travellers who will give you advice about other places to stay and eat and travel.

.hostelbookers.com/property/prp/10234/arr/2013-07-30/ngt/2/ppl/1/?Athens Hostels

When you are in small towns or villages, the cafe owners usually have rooms - they'll probably want you to eat at their place.

You can also try .couchsurfing.org/ Couch Surfing where you can get free accommodation from people who just like to meet different people. You just need to register with your email address and type in the town you want accommodation in - have a look.

If you plan a travel itinerary before you set out you should be able to have an idea of where you will stay on all the nights and a good idea of costs - so you'll know what to expect - no surprises!

Hope this helps,

Rob