Big & Tall Men in and around Riyadh? I've got new/new-ish duds.

I'm 6'3" (190.5 cm), and used to weigh 255 lbs. (115 kg).  Now I weigh 199 lbs. (90 kg). No, it's not cancer, but a special diet I do every 5 years or so).

Anyhoo, 11 months ago I bought scores of nice, professional, conservative, long sleeve, button-up, shirts with collars.  Trousers too.  Most are wrinkle-resistant, but can be starched and/or ironed with great success.  They look good, however, right out of the dryer.

Because I have such a huge rotation, they're all very lightly used and still look new--In fact some are new, and with tags/prices.  But I'm swimming in them.

As a big/tall guy, I know how difficult it is to find clothes that fit in KSA.  I'm offering them to the first bidders.

Shirts:  7" to 7.5" collars.  Pretty long sleeves for any cagers out there who want to look sharp at the office.

Trousers:  Khaki, black, dark gray, pinstripe, herringbone, glen plaid, etc.  Some have variable fit waist bands that range between 46" down to 38", or thereabouts (still, too small for me now).  Inseam is about 32"...long legs!  Some are wool, some a blend, some synthetic (which I love, b/c they're very cool;  I wore them a few times while golfing at Dirab G.C.).  I also have some fixed 40" and 42" waist pants.  Oh, and a few very nice pairs of Levi's blue jeans in great shape too!

Ties:  I have a lot of them, +50 or so.  Some good, some awful...I'd sell 'em, but don't care either way.

I'm keeping the new/tagged hosiery and footwear;  thankfully my flippers didn't shrink too, or I'd tip over.

Next week I fly back to the USA for a spell, and I don't want to tote them along...and I don't want to toss them out or cut them into shop rags.  I'm buying a big batch of new stuff that doesn't look like I'm wearing a bed sheet.

Any big fellas out there in Riyadh?  Send me a message.  Any serious inquiries are welcome to stop by and try stuff on.

I'm also heading to Dammam, Dhahran, and Bahrain later this week.  I may be able to toss them in the truck and stop by en route if need be.

I'd ask about $8-10 for a shirt.  $15-20 or so for trousers.  Neckties depend on the material and design:  from free to $10.

P.S. - I'll try to add pictures later.  Or, I'll send them to anyone interested.  I've got thousands of $$$ invested in this garb.

P.P.S. - I also have a very classy Tommy Bahama brown belt, an Italian brown leather belt, and a dressy black belt w/ silver buckle.  The last notch is still to big on me now.  The TB belt cost USD $125, the other two were about $25 each.  You can have 'em for half that, or less.

*** To EB Staff:  Please don't relocate this post.  It seems EB users seldom view your Classified section--it's pretty stale in there.  Thanks. ***

Have you considered having the clothing altered?  Lots of good tailors around and they are quite reasonable!

Where is your location ? What times can i pass by ?

SaQiB wrote:

Where is your location ? What times can i pass by ?

I've sold about 25% of it already.  (Don't worry--it wasn't all the good stuff.)  I need to inventory what's left.

I'll PM you w/ my mobile # and times tonight.  Thx!

Alliecat wrote:

Have you considered having the clothing altered?  Lots of good tailors around and they are quite reasonable!

Yes, I considered that.  Two bad experiences w/ KSA tailors so far.  Cheap, but unskilled--partly my fault for not speaking Arabic.  If you have a recommendation, as Frasier would say,..."I'm listening."

In previous lives, I was spoiled by the nonpareil skills of English and Italian tailors.  Alas, those were the sunny slopes of long ago.