Go out in Brussel

Hello !

I'm French. I am living and working in Brussels but I travelled a lot for work so it was difficult to meet people outside the work ! However, going to the corner bar on my own and trying to make friends is not so easy ^^
I would like to meet people in the same situation to visit the city and to have fun! I have a big interest of sports, nature, movies and love meeting new people from different cultures.

So if there's somebody who would like to have a drink, go to the parc after work for a picinic or to play Frisbee, go to a restaurant or live concert or whatever …dont hesitate taking contact!

See you …

PS : I want to practice my polish  so it would be great to meet polish people or speakers !

Hi anneka1,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Anneka, what's up?

Sorry I'm not Polish but I'd still love to introduce you to my group of friends!

I'm French too and have been living here for a year now. If you ever want to hang out, visit or go out, don't hesitate to contact me, we'll plan something ;)

Keep in touch,

Walid

hello! unfortunately I just moved from brussels, but if a great way to meet new people is via internations or bookalokal - good resources for expats to meet other expats and local people. I'm sure you can find plenty of polish speakers on internations!