Need help buying a mobile in singapore

Afternoon everyone
I am looking to buy a galaxy S 4,while doing research on prices,got the best prices at lucky plaza,now I need some help,does anyone have any previous experience in buying mobile products at lucky plaza(prices are alot lower).
Please let me know
Best regards

Be vigilant when you purchase electronics from lucky plaza or sim lim square. It is known that there are some unscrupulous sales persons in these malls.  Be careful of hidden costs that appears only after you agree on the price.  Most shops are decent but you never know when you are unlucky enough to meet a rogue salesman.  I would rather pay more to get my phone from the telcos like starhub or Singtel.

Cody is right. Lucky Plaza / Sim Lim people may hook you by offering you the phone $50 less than market price, but will then over-charge you $100 more for an accessory/warranty or whatever. And when you tell them you dont want the accessory, if you're lucky they will suddenly go "out of stock". And if you're unlucky they'll claim that you commited to the sale, or the box was opened for you or something of that sort and force you to buy it or something of that sort.. they do not believe in repeat customers so referrals so they will try squeeze every dollar out of you.
You'll probably get a better deal at a large electronics store like courts, Best, etc cos though their base price is higher, they may give you a bunch of free goodies to sweeten the deal.