Is there any decent outlet mall in Singapore?

Hi, guys-

I used to like to shop at the outlet mall in the U.S.
It's cheap, but has good quality, you know.

But I cannot find any outlet mall in Singapore. :(
Is there anyone who has idea of outlet mall???

Help me.

Hmm..maybe u can try bugis junction

IMM @ Jurong East. Not technically an outlet mall but there are quite a few outlet stores there, mostly local/asian brands though like esprit, bossini, giordano etc...

Thanks, I guess I am spoiled by the malls in the U.S.
Hahaha.

The Americans I know here aren't all that enthused so set the expectations low. ;) I tried all the recommended places and gave up. I shop online and ship all my clothes in which even after shipping costs is way cheaper and better quality than shopping in SG. (And you don't have to be stalked by pushy sales people).

there's no equivalent US outlet mall in SG. So dont pin much hope on those few outlet shops in IMM mall. I've been to US outlet malls and it's no way near it. not even 0.1%. sorry for the dissapointment! But you should still be able to get some decent shopping sometimes at Orchard Road Far East Plaza (non-branded) especially during sales times.

Changi City Point has MANY outlet stores, as do Anchor Point. Yup, Ruddy's right. IMM has a few too.
West Coast Plaza has a N ike outlet store, while Novena Mall has one for Adidas.

There are quite a few other malls with outlet stores but I can't recall them at the moment...

You could try the smartexpat.sg/outlet-fever-hits-singapore/]Johor Premium Outlets (click for more info on the JPOs) though, it's an actual outlet mall. But it's in Malaysia, in Johor Bahru. A short bus or car ride away from here.

Singapore _IS_ an Outlet Mall!

learn to take Trains (MRT) , all big mall are just beside mrt ...

The cheapest would be from Peninsula imo, but quality is another story.

hi are you looking for shopping mall? You can visit Jurong Point. There usually have a lot of ppl. Even in weekdays. I work in the mall :)