Shopping in Singapore

Hello dear members,

I guess this could be an interesting topic. I invite all members in Singapore (both locals & expats) to share their daily/weekly/monthly experience about shopping. You may also include some shopping tips/suggestions!

So can you please share with us:

>Where do you usually go for shopping?
(Shopping for basic products like Food, Vegetables, Meat)

>What are your favorite shopping malls/complex or boutique?
(Where you usually go to relax or to buy your clothing stuffs, shoes and other shopping related products!)

Awaiting for your contribution ;)

Best Regards

I often access the site fashionsearch.sg

Here I find a list of fashion shops in Singapore.

For groceries, I go to SHOP&SAVE supermarket, which is 24-hour.
My favourite malls are Mustafa (so huge, it almost has everything, and the items for sale are very affordable), Ion Orchard and 313@Somerset (for more fashionable items), Bugis Junction for cheap deals, but the quality can be inferior. Still, Bugis Junction is a great place to get super cheap shoes, clothes, and bags!

I'm local and i actually prefer NTUC fairprice Xtra(AMK hub or Nex) for groceries.
I like to hang out at Bugis Street/Junction for cheaper deals and shop for fashionable apparels at Dorothy Perkins,Forever21 and Berksha at Ion Orchard too. Once in a while i will hang out at Daiso($2 shop)too @ vivocity or sembawang shopping mall for cheap deals :D
For lazy days, i will just hang out at my neighbourhood areas to ease my shopping habits. :D

For IT products, you can visit Sim Lim Square (Nearest Train station: Bugis), Singapore largest IT mall..... but you need to know market price of what you want before going there.... There are tablets, notebook, desktop, iphone ipad accessories, projectors and alot more...

If for cheap and nice design furniture, can visit http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/ largest funiture mall...

Bugis street will be another good place for clothings but mostly for teens and ladies...

I prefer Fair Price Supermarket to buy my Groceries i find the prices there are cheaper then in other supermarkets
i love to hang out at Bugis Street the prices for clothing and shoes are very cheap there
Bugis Street is my fav location to be