Location of Vietnamese hobby schools

Music (guitar, keyboard, drums) and art classes for foreigners by Vietnamese are very expensive. There must be some Vietnamese schools frequented by locals which have music and art classes. Please give me some information on these. I am sure our Vietnamese friends on this forum must be knowing about such schools where they teach music and art for children at reasonable rates.

Hi there,

I do not know for sure where you are living in Vietnam.
If you live in HCMC, you can go below places.

- For adult, please visit Labour Culture Palace HCMC at 55B Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, Dist.1, HCMC. you can learn how to play Vietnamese Traditional Music Intrustments and traditional art.

- For children, please come Children's House in District 1 ( 07 Tran Cao Van street, Da Kao Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC. a lot of activities for kids there.

Hope it can helps.
Best regards,
Vy

Vyfunny

Thats great help. i live in dist 1 and both these places would be closer. i will visit them and let you know. in case you get some more info on hobby schools please put it on the forum

Thanks

Hi,

Ah, one more place you can visit is Ho Chi Minh City Conservatory of Music at 112 Nguyễn Du, Dist.1, HCMC.
They have music courses for both adult and kids.
You also follow this link for your reference as well
hcmcons.vn/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=47&Itemid=68&lang=en

Hope you can find your music course with a reasonable rate here :).
Have a nice day!
Best regards,
Vy Nguyen