New here....

Hi guys, Im Filipino working in Jeddah as secretary hope to meet people with the same interest just check out my profile....

Welcome MannyLQ!

thanks arctic277, how are you in Jubail?:)

Hi,

I had a job offer as Secretary in Riyadh and Im interested. I would just like to ask how is it working as secretary for a Saudi National? Thanks.

mitchtcenidoza wrote:

Hi,

I had a job offer as Secretary in Riyadh and Im interested. I would just like to ask how is it working as secretary for a Saudi National? Thanks.

Hi,
it is not that easy, first you have to think about accommodation if it is in compound or not, in compound will be safer and better for girls.
usually for work in saudi, it is separated: i.e men and women are not working together. !!!

for more information, please PM ME

mkqjo wrote:

Hi,
it is not that easy, first you have to think about accommodation if it is in compound or not, in compound will be safer and better for girls.
usually for work in saudi, it is separated: i.e men and women are not working together. !!!

for more information, please PM ME

Jigga plz, I have a woman sitting on my desk as I type this...

Hi everybody,

Please note that some inappropriate posts ( dating posts ) have been removed from this thread.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello everyone! Just new here in Jeddah and nice to connect :) doing my best to enjoy and meet new peers. I want to get posted and involve in any outdoor activities if any to loosen up adjustments. Thanks and have a nice day y'all!

mitchtcenidoza wrote:

Hi,

I had a job offer as Secretary in Riyadh and I'm interested. I would just like to ask how is it working as secretary for a Saudi National? Thanks.

Soo I presume your boss wil be a man?? I t would be ok if it will be a big company and you and your boss will work on a separate room from each other.

I think it's not good for you. Find a job which is safer for you ma'am.

:lol::top::dumbom:  Why ?????

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

:lol::top::dumbom:  Why ?????

Just for safety purposes i guess. way back in our country that is also the practice. We can't say anyone could be Good.

Im new here and i wanna make friends  :/

Nice profile

did she get hired?lol

Lol i have no idea

Hello everyone,

As the last post by the initiator of this thread MannyLQ  is from June 2013, i am closing this topic.

If you have any questions, i invite you to create a new thread on the Jeddah forum so that you can gather maximum information.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed