Expat IT (internet marketing) job in Lagos (Help Needed!)

Hello everyone. I live in Lagos and looking for a job here. Can anybody help with any information? Where it is possible to address in search of job? I have been living here for 2 months already and it turned out to be very difficult for me to find a job here. Please, if you can, share any information you have.

Thank you very much!

search jobman.com

Hello Lidiya :)
I am Jonathan from Philippines. Maybe you are interested in Network Marketing Business?
I am an Entrepreneur/Network Marketer and I am looking for a business partner in Lagos or near Lagos to assist my clients in Abuja and Benin. If you will be my business partner, I will give you all my clients in Abuja and Benin.

Thank you very much, for your replies! And maybe anybody knows about multinational companies based in Lagos where it is possible to get administrative job?

Hello Jonathan & Lidiya,and welcome to Expat.com! :)

@Jonathan > You can also post an advert in the Lagos classifieds > Looking for (Business partners) section.

@Lidiya > Maybe you could post an advert in the Jobs in Lagos section too, it can help. ;)

Thank you,
Pravin

thanks a lot for your help Pravin :)

Hello Friend,
I can assist you with a Lady who is an Edmark International Manager in Abuja.

Contact her on e: [Moderated: pls send details in private]
Her name is Faith
I buy the products from her.

Regards, Roy S

what is your background?
do you speak english and french?

Bob

Hello jonathan15,
Am here in Lagos, i want to no more of your services  and see how we can work things out. you contact me on Skype olayemi_ bamidele or mail [email protected].