A study of expat adjustment in Russia (by Higher School of Economics)

Dear all,

My name is Gordey and I work as senior researcher at Higher School of Economics – currently one of Russia's leading research institutions in social sciences.

This year we have launched a research project to study life and work experiences of expatriate workers, who chose (or were assigned..) to work in Russia.

We are in a desperate need of respondents for our interviews, so I would be very glad if any of you could help us finding suitable candidates in Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Nizhniy Novgorod, Perm', Omsk and Krasnoyarsk. The interviews are semi-structured and last around 40 minutes (confidentiality assured).

However, our research design sets rather peculiar demands with respect to candidates.. We need only those, who are NOT in management. They just have to be highly skilled professionals (in finance, marketing, engineering, R&D, etc.) without explicit managerial functions, working alongside with Russians (i.e. mixed, multicultural environment).

If you think you can help, please, write me to my personal e-mail address [email protected], or send your comments (and questions) here. We would be most grateful.

Gordey

Hello Gordey .

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to post an advert in the Looking for section (Testimonies) in the Russia classifieds. It may help.

Thank you,
Aurélie