Moving to the Netherlands

Hi, I have recently been offered a job interview with a company in the Netherlands and I am considering the accepting the position.
I have never visited the Netherlands so I am thinking long and hard about accepting the position. it would be a great oppertunity for me to further my career. I do not have any Dutch I speak English and Irish and have basic French. I would be moving to the country on my own. any advice or information would be greatly appreciated e.g. Lifestyle, social life, work life balance, the Dutch people, different areas in the Netherlands etc. the Company is based in many different places in the netherlands and I have yet to decide where I will be based with the company.

HI Nursey,

Welcome on board on this site and welcome to the Netherlands once you decide to go there.
Can you tell us in which places the company is based?
Then we are more able to help you.

Im moving to nederweert its 30 mins outside of Eindhoven for the first 6 months roughly

Hello nursey,

Welcome to Expat.com!
Maybe a small introduction of yourself? And how can we help you? ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.

Hi... I had sent you a message last week... hope you got it...

Hi pravin the orginal post has all teh questions I was wondering about. primadona wanted to know where in the country I was planning to move to. I was mostly wondering about the social aspect of moving to the netherlands my social security number housing etc will be arrnaged for so really its jsut about settling in meeting people etc life outside of work

Hello nursey.

Thanks again for your message.

I would advice you to have a look at the different articles in the Life in the Netherlands guide. It may help you to figure this isssue out.

Furthermore, I am sure that you will make interessing contacts on the forum who will provide you useful tips on Netherlands. 

Regards
Karen :)