I'm visiting Rabat in a few weeks ..

Hey ...

I'll be in Rabat soon and I'd say I'm kinda worried .. because I was told that people there speak only Arabic and French which I don't speak those two languages ! I don't know how to face this difficulty ! I also tried to hire a tour guide but it seems I should be in a group... I'm going alone ... I don't know anybody there .... any advice please ?

and if someone can tell me how nightlife goes there ?

thanks ...

hello ; firstly you are welcome in Morocco about the difficulty to speak with people is not hard as you think just speak with simple woords and more slowely in order to understand you !! Don't worry about going alone because the city is too much safety and people are friendly !! about the nightlife there is lot of good night culbs and places to go to !!! if you need any inormations about the city; the places to visit;the prices or the cost of life here private me !! don't be shy !! any help I am here

Thanks buddy ...

Appreciated

Hey Dude,

I am also in Rabat,
Inbox me, i have some Time.

- Joe

you are very wolcome dude Joe !! have good day

HEy Dude,

If youre looking for english speeking people you can contct me,
I am german and moroccan, and lived here a few years.. i have a loooot of time an nting to do.. so leave me your number, or iŽll give you mine...

best
Joe