Hello all my stranger friends :)

Hi All,
Let me re-introduce myself, am mohamed farouk, Egyptian, 43 married engineer, i work for Shell and now am seconded to one of its joint ventures in Jeddah.

uuufffffff i finally made it back to Jeddah following 8 weeks of suffer to finish my work visa at my home country. and now i will start the process of getting my Iqama, Driving License, look for a nice house for the family and international schools for kids :) it seems like a long journy however i hope it will all end and stabilize soon. Guys ,, i need ur advise to recommend a private resort/beach/clubm ... one with memberships with an acess to pool, beach and Gym ... any suggestions ?

any suggestions ,, or am asking about some luxury that dont exist ?

Hey Jigsaw welcome to Saudi. I am confused with the thread title Stranger Friends?

pkmusd wrote:

Hey Jigsaw welcome to Saudi. I am confused with the thread title Stranger Friends?

hey you ,, coz am new here, so to me everybody is a stranger and a potential friend at the same moment :)
but u know what, u have a point, i should have addressed you guys as "hello my friends" hope the population here dont mind me calling them as friends :)

Jigsaw wrote:
pkmusd wrote:

hey you ,, coz am new here, so to me everybody is a stranger and a potential friend at the same moment :)
but u know what, u have a point, i should have addressed you guys as "hello my friends" hope the population here dont mind me calling them as friends :)

Thanks mate you realized it. So how is it so far in Saudi

Hello Mohammed,
Welcome to Jeddah, here are some of the newely resorts
Alnwras resort
Cristal (currntly closed)
la ventana resorts ( located in several places all over Jeddah)

shall get your admiration
Good Luck!

Hi there,

Sorry for being a sour puss but I strongly do not recommend the clubs Taz suggested. Try Jeddah Yacht Club.

Good luck.

Hello Suzan,
A suggestion form you will be nice and might be appreciated.
My replay to the post has a point which is help with what I know!

Taz_Y wrote:

Hello Suzan,
A suggestion form you will be nice and might be appreciated.
My replay to the post has a point which is help with what I know!

Taz ,, thanks mate ... i will surely check out these places

suzan wrote:

Hi there,

Sorry for being a sour puss but I strongly do not recommend the clubs Taz suggested. Try Jeddah Yacht Club.

Good luck.

Hey Suzan ,, thanks for the tip ,, i have been hearing about "el Murjan" and may be got the wrong name but somethig near to "Silver San" ,,, and the new one at obhur named "La Plage" ,, how about these ones compared to the one u suggested ,, any idea !!

Check out La Plage or Silver Sands Beach

I hope you are not that Jigsaw because in that case I will advise everyone to stay away from you.

aliweb wrote:

I hope you are not that Jigsaw because in that case I will advise everyone to stay away from you.

well i dont know ur previous experience with other "Jigsaw's" in the world, however am sure i am not one of them, in all cases i post my real pic so i guess you can easily tell if its me the one u think or not.

NehayaNashed wrote:

Check out La Plage or Silver Sands Beach

thx my friend, i will surely check it ... however i hear that La Plage is not accepting new memberships ... i will further check

not sure about that!!!

Jigsaw wrote:
aliweb wrote:

well i dont know ur previous experience with other "Jigsaw's" in the world, however am sure i am not one of them, in all cases i post my real pic so i guess you can easily tell if its me the one u think or not.

:D
I am talking about this Jigsaw
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jigsaw_(Saw)

The link needs revision @aliweb. (Saw) is not part of it.

Now I am thinking that aliweb is just plain weird :lol:

@TLL
Link fixed!

@Alliecat
Just wanted to be sure after watching what Jigsaw does to people. :|

But see, I was thinking of a jigsaw PUZZLE, not a tool! :D

haha!
That means you are weird not me :P

aliweb wrote:

haha!
That means you are weird not me :P

You're the weird one!  I thought of a harmless game whereas YOU thought of dismembering people!! :blink:

Silver Sands is a joke!

Still recommend Jeddah Y.Club.

Simultaneous thread about beaches and suggestions:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 43#1317620

thanks dears ,,, appreciate your tips