Any expats in Nahai? Am I the only one??

Hi, I'm new to the site and new to GZ - well Nanhai actually.

I've only been here one week but I have yet to see any western faces.  Is there anyone living/workng close by that can share info on what great things there are to do and see and somewhere I can have a drink! thx.

I know CCTV Movie & TV Town is located in Nanhai but have never been there. My friends said there is a lot of fun there. I'm living in Baiyun district of Guangzhou, which is neighbouring to Nanhai. About drink, I know nothing about bars or coffee shops in Nanhai. The price should be near to Guangzhou, I think. But in terms of the service and envirionment, I know some in Guangzhou are absolutely fantastic.

i guess u are living in foshan not guangzhou. i have lived there about one month last year. but sorry did't find any interesting place. as i know there are many black guys there. i remember i saw a white man about 50 years twice. so i guess he lived there. but pity i dont any information about him. good luck

hey - KR
nahai is too far away, come into GZ!

I think Nanhai is not a foreigners crowded place.. kinda new places for the expats.. :D
But not Guangzhou, way too many foreigners

there do have many foreigners

Too many sounds negative its like saying theres to many locals so i avoid that area. JW

Nanhai is one district of Foshan city.

I don't think nanhai is far away from gz, that depends on the location. you can live next to the Gz where there is metro nearby so that you can make friends who are living in GZ easily.and you can find numerous foreigners in gz