Get a fiance visa

Hello anyone can help my problems, i am from philipines and i wanna get a fiance visa to live in holland, i have no idea how long it will takes and i am almost 27 this coming june and my finace is 24, so i think there is no problem of our age, i wanna know the other rules and the documents that we are needed. thank u so much i will apreciatte ur answer.

Hello chesie.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Check out IND website. There are a lot of rules and regulations ex. your Dutch boyfriend's yearly incomes, permanent contract required, your degree, etc. Good luck!

I found out that I should take an exam first in my country and then my bf will ask an advice to IND and wait for a month for the result, our problem is his income, he got 1,496 monthly only thats the basic, but  he also had over time like now evryday he's on delivery and he got 1,700 euro monthly. Do you think that would be accepted?.

Because in rules it should be 1,589 or somthing like that. thats the standard. thanks anyway for the reply

ganyan din problema ko if meron kanang news about sa news jan info mo din ako please

Hi Aisha and welcome to the Forum. :)

This is an English language Forum; can you please post only in English.

@aisha1525

Just for your information you replied on an old and inactive thread.
If you have questions , I advise to browse through the several threads of your interest and hopefully you find some answers.
You can ask your questions in the right thread or open a new one.

Good luck.