How much money can I realistically save?

Hi guys, I'm a 22 year old single male. I have been offered a basic salary of 485000 NOK to work in Norway (Bergen). Could you please advise whether or not this is a feasible salary in terms of being able to save approximately 90 to 100,000 krones per annum?

I don't drink much/or smoke, and hope to use public transport as opposed to purchasing my own vehicle.

Please help as this would help me base my decision as in whether to move abroad or pursue employment in my home country.

Thanks

Thats quite well above the average. The amount you plan to save is surely possible

Hello,

I think that should be possible. I suppose the hardest thing will be getting somewhere to live which isn't too expensive. I think Bergen can be quite expensive, like everywhere else. You might want to read up about Norway's holiday pay system, as in your first year you won't get paid for your time off. I don't understand this system particularly well though, as I find it hideously complex.

For the People from Asia, its quite hard to find the job in Europe because there is so big number of unemployed people. First problem can be language, lack of technical knowledge that used in Europe, second requirement of permit from authority. Similarly problem can be the attitude of employer too, while there is no food for family member how can other people be offered.

Even though, every people are not same, some have got good offer from European employer, those we can say very lucky guys, he got that luckily.