Basic Salary in Norway.

How much Basic Salary Person get in Norway

Wages in Norway

Can you guide me

thanks

Depends on your professional :rolleyes:

Hi Gayatrimehta and welcome to Expat.com!

A new thread has been created on Norway forum for better effectiveness.

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

i have no idea.

The average wages would be €15 Per Hour.But it depends upon nature of duties you are performing.

I found figures from 2009: The average salary for all jobs is 35,200 kr/month. But keep in mind that you will probably be taxed at 36%, or even 50% depending on your situation and how much you are making. On top of that, the cost of living is very high in Norway.

Here are some examples of annual salaries for various jobs: http://www.dinside.no/514880/artikkel (the site is in Norwegian, but you can use Google Translate)

MamaPanda information is correct, altough with a 35K nok salary you will pay only 36% tax.

What I can say also is that jobs like cashier, cleaning, waiters are paid by the hours and are paid around 120 nok per hour, this is before taxes.

kanaanco wrote:

i have no idea.

then whyyy did you even have type that response??  lol, if you dont know...ok.....but you had to type it??  ha!

hi my guys who r living in norway plz suggest me how to go norway

You might want to start a new topic rajug. You can read about the requirements for coming to Norway at www.udi.no. You will see the option to select a language at the top of that page if you can't read Norwegian.