Family Visa for Wife)

Hi,

Just would like to seek advice and help from you guys as me and my husband don't know what to do with this. The information that we had gathered are not enough for us to begin with the process.

My husband is working as a Sales Engineer in Riyadh while I am working here in Oman (We are both from Philippines. And we decided to live together and choose to live and work in Riyadh where he is based (I will be a plain housewife then).

We would like to know the process and the requirements we need to settle and submit regarding this matter. How much should we pay and is it possible for me to go directly to Riyadh with family or visit visa even if I will be from Oman?

Thank you all in advance and may God bless us all always!

Respectfully yours,

Joseph Gabutero wrote:

Hi,

Just would like to seek advice and help from you guys as me and my husband don't know what to do with this. The information that we had gathered are not enough for us to begin with the process.

My husband is working as a Sales Engineer in Riyadh while I am working here in Oman (We are both from Philippines. And we decided to live together and choose to live and work in Riyadh where he is based (I will be a plain housewife then).

We would like to know the process and the requirements we need to settle and submit regarding this matter. How much should we pay and is it possible for me to go directly to Riyadh with family or visit visa even if I will be from Oman?

Thank you all in advance and may God bless us all always!

Respectfully yours,

Your husband needs to do all the process for family visa. First off he needs to check the contract to see if he has family status, if he has then he has to apply for the family visa through the company and at Ministry of Foreign Affairs website. While applying he can specify the port of issue as Oman and in this case you wont have to go back to Philippines, rather get the visa from Saudi embassy in Oman.  Cost is SR.2000/- for the visa which will be covered by the company if your husband has family status. Other costs include any agents fees if you use them and ticket costs / medical check up costs. If you search this forum you can know in detail the application process and required documents.

Thank you so much for your help... :)

God bless!