Giant Hello to everybody. Arty person in Ankara.

Giant Hello to everybody.  Arty person in Ankara.  Really hoping to find like minded friends to connect with and share inspiration.  It seamed so easy in Istanbul to be inspired.  Here in Ankara it takes a bit of team work :)  I'm a bit of a jack of all trades and a master of none.  I did find a few art supply stores but really they are just stationary shops.  Hoping you guys that have been here longer can point me in the right direction to a good art shop and hopefully you also do get together I would love to join and contribute, I make mean snacks :)  My off days are Tuesdays and Thursdays , but then most evenings I'm free.

Hi

I love sticking my nose in art shops. so if you need company count me in. I am free most days. would love to meet up for a coffee.

i'd recommend you to visit Estergon Citadel. inside the citadel you will find paintings and many Turkish traditional art pieces :)

check out the art shops around Ankara Castle. you can also google galleries in ankara, "Ankara'daki Galeriler".