Hiiiiiiii

:D.   Hi.        :D:D:(:):P:P

I'm moving to Ankara soon. Where is the best gym in Ankara. ? Is there any club for horse riding in Ankara?

:)

Which city is more expensive  ?  Istanbul or Ankara ?

Where is the safest area in ankara? How I can register my mobile in Ankara ?

hii reem :)

Hi hamzako

are u in turkey now ?

Hi

Firstly welcome, there are too many spor center here dont be worry about it, you have lots of options. Who firstly think about the gym while moving to foreign country you would be interested in sport in professional way. It is just so intersting.. for your other question; Istanbul is much more expensive than Ankara. Safest place is depend on you. If u interested in social life, you should look for the city center. You know centers are always crovded and less safer. Umitkoy, Cayyolu (west side) and thier circle are relatively quiet places. Cankaya, Turan Gunes, Simon Bolivar are safe too although they are in the middle of the city due to presidential palace and embassy buildings. Mobile phone registiration is a bit complex procedure but you can handle it. By the way horse riding is not so common activity for here, but I think there are one or two clubs for the riders.

hyyy iam djenet from algéria, ARE YOUI FINE??? your foto is very biotiful. i like very very much Turkey and most Istanbul. good luck Mr

Yes there are many clubs for sport and depends on the address that you are gonna live.
There is also 1 horse riding club in the city centre.

If you look for professional help look at relocationankara.com

there is no safe place in ankara.. no gym no horse ehhe:)