G'day guys and girls

G'day guys,
           My name is Andreas but people call me Andrew, I have recently moved from Echuca in Australia to Ankara in Turkey.

Are there any Australians that use this site??

hello celikler,
can you give me some advice about investing in turkey my capital is about 120.000usd please send me spicific details about this subject.
thanks.

hey Andrew, i live in Ankara but im not an Aussie :P

hello brother celikler,
i was hoping to have another wife especially from turkey, but i don't have the ability to do so, any way thank you very much about your kindness, your adeas were really logical, i'm really now thinking about this matter i mean to bring goods from turkey in order to sell them here in morocco, so please brother celikler i need your help about this matter; so if you have any adea about traders who bring kids clothes to morocco that i can collaborate with here, if not just give me please the companies names to get from them more informations before going to turkey, really i don't know how to thanks, just i'd like to say if you think to visit morocco you are welcome to me any time it will be a honor to me.
kind regards.

thank you again brother celikler, really i'm so plaesed to start this small project and i'm now thinking about the matter but i have to make a small company here in order to start this project, that will take some times, so i wish if i meet a turkish trader who brings kids clothes in morocco to collaborate with him directly, i will be very thankful about your help, and i'm really consider you my big brother.
have a nice day.

my brother, as i explained before my only probleme here is to create a small company but unfortunately our governement don't encourage peaple to invest here becoase they charge by taxes, in the opposite they encourage the foriegners about investing especially the chinese citizens and also the turkish, because the turkish goods is overspreading the morocain marckets and it has a good reputation unlike the chinese goods, so i think the language will not be a probleme to collaborate because i have been in istanbul in 2009, i communicate with turkish peple really the most of them are smart and inteligent even if they didn't speak some languages,

Hello (Merhaba)

First of all, I'm not Australian...anybody is perfect, sorry;)
Secondly, I have just arrived in Ankara and I'm going to live here for a year, therefore I would like to meet new people...the beginning is always a bit hard

By the way I'm an active guy, so if you like TREKKING (I have found some clubs of trekking in Ankara) or TRAVEL (I'm really willing to know Turkey, so I'm looking for travel mates) or any other activity, don't hesitate in contact me.

Bye (güle güle)