Driving Instructor

Friends ,

its been almost a month for me in Bahrain , with all your kind help i have settled down well , however as anticipated transportation is looking like biggest challenge now and going forward.
Im planning to apply for learner's license so that i can start my driving classes ,   i got the required letter from my employer and planning to go to Isa town this week , however as understood getting a good driving instructor is not easy , can any of you , who had a good experience with their instructor PM me the details , i would love if he pick/drop me from my office/help .

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
Akhilesh

Hello there,

My instructor was ok, but he doesn't pick people from their office. When you go to Isa Town, speak to the drivers there on the field and explain your needs. You might find one who is willing to pick you up from where you are, but this is not likely.

brightonguy wrote:

Hello there,

My instructor was ok, but he doesn't pick people from their office. When you go to Isa Town, speak to the drivers there on the field and explain your needs. You might find one who is willing to pick you up from where you are, but this is not likely.

Thank brightonguy  for your suggestion , however i heard from few people that its quite common that instructor pick/drop you from your location , specially if you make a contract with them . let me try.

That's what I heard too but was unable to find one.

Good luck!