Children friendly locations.

Hi to all! IŽll soon have to look for an apartment for the family to come (wife & baby), and IŽm loooking for children friendly locations to live. I was told Janzour was a good place but I went by yesterday and saw no difference with other parts of Tripoli, mad roads and unpaved sidewalks. No money for compouns, just a friendly place my wife can take the baby out. IŽve heard Janzour has a new park, but I havenŽt seen it. Suggestions?

Thax in advance.

Mariano.

What's your budget and requirements? There are plenty of new-build places in and around Siraj and Janzour, you just need a guy in the know to show you.

Thanx for info Sandman.

Siraj... IŽll have to take a look at that. To tell you the truth we might have two possibilities, one is that the company find a decent accomodationn for us, but it will be probably near my work. Second is that they help me with the rent and I choose where to live. I donŽt want to pay (from my wallet) more than 1000 dinars. We donŽt need much, 2/3 bedroom apartment.

A 2/3 bedroom house will be 2000-3000LYD/ month without a pool, in Janzour/Siraj.
If you want a pool its 3500+.
I know a lot of people 'just want an apartment', but often a Libyan 'apartment' isn't quite the same as a western 'apartment'. Culturally they favour the large houses.

DonŽt think we can afford that, nor the company will provide it. I was thinking about a 2/3 bedroom apartment.

That might be like looking for a turtle with a moustache!

There are two good websites to look for apartments:
libyankey.com
dalael.com

Dalael has a wide range of apartments and homes from the very expensive (100000)/month to the very cheap(400).  Good luck!

hi

you can find apartment in these areas  close to city center like ben ashour area ,dull street area ,dahra area, zawit aldahmany ,jaam alsgae ,jamhoria street,nuflien ,the price rang from 1500 to 2500 ld roughly ,
1000 dinar maybe you find it but hard

I wouldn't bring them here - try Malta

a woman from Manchester live here in Libya  for long time said by bone of her tongue im glad my children grown up here better than Manchester i don't know way every one has reason

osama wrote:

im glad my children grown up here better than Manchester i don't know way every one has reason

That's not difficult to understand, even the football clubs in Tripoli are better than the Manky bunch :lol::lol::lol:

TBH, even Afghanistan is better than some parts of Manchester :D

Sandman6 wrote:
osama wrote:

im glad my children grown up here better than Manchester i don't know way every one has reason

That's not difficult to understand, even the football clubs in Tripoli are better than the Manky bunch :lol::lol::lol:

we do not talking about football clubs all people know greet Britain  we are talking about children friendly location man and the same time that is  not my words you can find her in British council

by the way
Manchester united going to lose next match vs ac Milan in Manchester :lol:
say aman

osama wrote:

we do not talking about football clubs all people know greet Britain  we are talking about children friendly location man and the same time that is  not my words you can find her in British council

Get a life Osama, we were taking the pi$$ out of the Manky's ;)

Hahahahaha, I`ve sent somo CV to companies in Manchester! IŽm glad I had no answer!
I guess IŽll just wait and try to negociate with my company, cause from what IŽve seen and heard, most of the places are the same here in Tripoli. Thanx for the imput anyway!!

Mariano.

there are big different between Manchester and Tripoli .
sure Manchester better than Tripoli so much
but i like my island (the monkey in his Mother eyes is ghazal)

good luck Mariano