2 people looking to be hosted in Tripoli and Benguazi

hello there

For our own reason - that i won't explain here on that forum why- my friend and I are going next month in Lybia for few weeks.
We will be couchsurfing for a week, but we are still looking for some kind of expats who will have a spare room to host 2 girls for few nights or more.
Be aware that we are not looking for duggy people, this is a serious message so we 'll  only accept to be hosted by girls or couples if we an have the choice. We will be very busy all day and tired in the evening so we might not be so fun but we do like to exchange with others.
Unfortunatly our budget is very very tight and we can't afford to pay a hotel for our journey. So we hope that some of charitable souls will be able to host us .

thanks in advance  for your help
regards

Magali

Hi Magali,
Can you please send me more details with your Email. please send it to my inbox, that will help me to contact with you.

Thanks
         yaklef

hello i can't find your personal email address, please let me know where should i write you back
thanks

magali

Hi magali,
Can you please check your inbox Here for (forum)
than you can write back anything to me.
  Regards
  yaklef

hi just send to me or call me on my phonoe i will tace care for what u looking for this my jop my phonoe is 0917831576

Hello Magali.

The Housing in Libya section is at your disposal as well. Do not hesitate to post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]