Howdy. just another newbie..

just arrived last janury 20 in Norway, just like everybody in here,i am also an expat who came from Philippines. Being in a foreign country is exciting in some sense. i would like to meet friends and would also like to find a job when i am done with my language schooling ( which is by the way not yet starting).. anyway, just wish everyone a happy and stress free day through out the year.. smile.. :-)

Hi deearve! Welcome to Norway. It is a beautiful country and I hope you enjoy it here!

Hello, Deearve,

Welcome to Norway, we are from the same region, South East Asia, I am from VN, married to a Norwegian. You can email me at [email protected].

Take care

@ KB .. tusen takk.. hehe! i am enjoying the snow..

@ cherryblossoms.. thanks for the email add. i will surely send u an email..

Hi deearve,

Welcome to Norway! I think you picked the right time to move here since Jan is generally the coldest time, so it can only get better!? I've actually spent quite some time living in Jessheim myself. I hope you'll enjoy your stay:)

@ mrleigh
tusen takk.!
Exactly its the best time for me to be here, though my body was shocked with the temperature yet from time to time it eventually cope up with the proper winter clothes. i still remember my first day, i asked my husband to throw me in the snow and he did. after such my body was numb.. heheheheh! i hate the snow at first but now im trying to like it..