Hi from Skien

Hi all,

Well i've finally posted and wanted to say hi to everyone and show my face. My name is Dan and im 29 years old from Nottingham England, i've been in Norway on and off for the last 5 months but this time it should be for good. I have deiced to move to Norway with my norwegian girlfriend who is a nurse in Skien.

Well i will keep it short and sweet for now but hopefully i will be more socialable on the forum : )

Take it easy
Dan

Hi Dan and Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Thank you, i'm looking to enjoy my stay here :)

Hey Dan,
Im a 35 yr old Scottish guy living in Nome (about 25mins from Skien). Been living here with my norwegian wife for nearly 3 years. Good to know there are a few of us Brits around, we are a bit of a rarity around here I believe. Hope you like Skien, although there isnt much to it! If you travel a little bit around though you will find lots of nice places.
Cheers.

Hi Ali thank you for the response, im guessing with the lack of responses it shows there isnt many of us Brits in the area. Skien is fine i dont think we are staying here and are looking to move further south in the near future. I tend to spend alot of time in Lillesand as that is where my girlfriend is from, and i find it a lovely little place.

Anyway take care
Dan

Hi Dan and please to meet you...I'm Italian and would like to live in Norway, exactly in Kristiansand..do you this town?
I hope to move in Norway with my husband and my two children...can you give any information?
Thank you....

Hey Dan,

Nice to hear of another in Skien!  I'm 31 and moved here with my girlfriend a couple of years ago.  I'm desperate to meet some other Brits over here. Would love to get in touch if your still around!?