New here

Hello all,

I am Lily, I am an Indonesian and I want to join here to get friends and to be involve in any gathering that the member post.
If you would like to know more about me, pls PM me, dont hesitate.

Regards.

hey Lily, welcome on EB :)

Hi P. Sandra

Thank you and nice to meet you

Hi and welcome to the forum

Thanks, :)

Hi Lily!

Welcome to the forum :) let's join our gathering this coming Friday!

-icha-

Too bad you didnt show up last Friday. Hopefully we'll see each other next time I'm in town :)

Have a good day Lily.

Annie

Ah ya, sophie,

Yes, too bad  I missed that.....I'm sad, but I'm still looking forward to hear anything about the next gathering.

By the way, I and an EO company will organise gathering for expatriate who lives in Jakarta. As we will plan to perform some Indonesian Art Culture such as Debus, Angklung and Kuda Lumping.
But maybe in June or July and it will take place in Pelabuhan Ratu.
But I need first everybody's point of view here about Pelabuhan Ratu.
D you know who the admin of this EB? So I will ask them  permission before I post the event.

Thank you.

lily kudriyani wrote:

Ah ya, sophie,

Yes, too bad  I missed that.....I'm sad, but I'm still looking forward to hear anything about the next gathering.

By the way, I and an EO company will organise gathering for expatriate who lives in Jakarta. As we will plan to perform some Indonesian Art Culture such as Debus, Angklung and Kuda Lumping.
But maybe in June or July and it will take place in Pelabuhan Ratu.
But I need first everybody's point of view here about Pelabuhan Ratu.
D you know who the admin of this EB? So I will ask them  permission before I post the event.

Thank you.

You can post it directly on Classified section or post it here on the forum if its not commercial (marketing).

My next gathering wouldnt be until September or October when I'm back from South Korea, but will contact you for sure.

Have a good day :)

Annie

Becareful to choose friends.
Beware fraud by Foreigners

Relax Supri,

Thanks for your advise, but would u let me know the reason why U gave me such advise?
Or did you ever had a bad experience with one/some of them?
As long as I respect other people (even they are foreigners) Others will do the same to me...so There's nothing to worry about making friendship with foreigners, cause before we do, we had learnt more how to protect our self.
So Supri I appriciate ur advise.

Regards

Hi Lily,
Believe me, just becareful okay...:-)

Supri wrote:

Hi Lily,
Believe me, just becareful okay...:-)

You write the same exact comment in so many posts here.
Whats the purpose? Why foreigners? Do you have any bad experience with them? Maybe you can share and make a new post instead warning everyone in every post. Its not related to the subject.