Sick in Hospital in India

Hello

I am just trying to help my wife, who is Thai. We live in Hua Hin. I am English and trying to help my family from work at the moment. If anyone can give any information it would be very helpful.

My wifes sister has been in India for 4 months and was recently admitted to a hospital in India, and apparently she is very ill. She is a Thai lady and just 34 years old. She felt unwell, went to a clinic in India, and was given an injection. Not long after she was taken to hospital. Since then She has been unable to open her eyes, has red marks on her body, and her mouth is blistered. The doctor has told my wife that if they take her out of iCU, she may die.

My Thai family here are all very worried. She is there with her friend, but no-one else can make it to visit her at the moment. I have not got the location of the hospital yet from my wife, as I have just been told today and i am still at work in a different country, but they all really do not know what to do.

I have written to the Thai Embassy in India and asked for advice. If anyone knows of somebody we could contact, so I could pass this on to my family,  I would very much appreciate it. Thankyou

Dear brother,

You had not mentioned the city and state of the hospital where your sister-in law is admitted.

What is the disease? And how it become so critical that she can't shift from ICU.

Wow! Your situation sounds serious! I sympathize with you.
The first thing that you ought to do is to make sure that she is not in a government hospital. Especially here in West Bengal (where I am) even healthy people die once they enter a government hospital.
If you know what she is suffering from then you may want to inquire into ayurvedic products. They should not have the harmful side-effects that Western medicine has. (I suspect that she is suffering from complications of the injection itself.)

hi, tell us more detail about the patient:city,hospital etc..