New to abuja

Hi folks

I am a fellow expat, relocating to abuja next week.  I am looking for information on the city, current safety climate ie, anywhere i should think twice about going.

advice on places good to go for coffee, drinks, brunch etc

any little tips you have would be great, or if anyone is around in the next few weeks to get together.

I have moved overseas a few times so i know the first few weeks are the hardest.

thanks in advance lucy

Hello Lucie, Abuja is a very cool and safe environment. It takes after a state capital features and you can get to meet many expats of your kind. I can help with the first week before you get to settle down. I'm a Nigeria and work in a private pediatric and wellness clinics as an accountant. The Hash house Harriers is a platform you can use in meeting many expats and there are many meeting points too. Hope to meet with you. Cheers!

Fellow US from Minnesota
Just returned home to minnesota for the month of May
I will be returning June 01st, if you need contact info or just someone I trust let me know

Thank you for your friendly reply. I will only be going there sometime in June July, and don't know what to expect at all, what is the housing like and is it safe to live in Abuja?

Talk again soon enjoy your break.