How do you meet new expats or people in Abuja Nigeria? Where does ever

I am new in Abuja and would like to meet other British and non British expats. Join the hash? Activities, but do not know where or how. Anyone can help? I am pretty busy, but would like to meet other people or people with families here. Thanks!

Ok, I am Moh, I can help U meet expats or take U 2 places where U can C dem. All da best. Cherrio.

U can meet britons and non-britons at sheraton, hilton, outlets and cinemas like silver bird, galleria, ceddi plaza, wuse II, le meridian garden and over here. Tekia

Hi fiveavon,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to participate on other threads as well: https://www.expat.com/forum/591-18-netw … abuja.html

All the best,
Christine

Hello, I was opportuned to participated in D last 2 hash done but could not D one for last saturday. Hash is done every 2 weeks in Abuja so if you want to participate, I can help you. They are alots of expats frm diff countries you would meet even diplomats. Cheerz!

Thanks Moh.I have been a hash member in various parts of the world. Where and when is the next hash in Abuja? hope to see you there! Thanks

Ok, I think I have to confirm from the last hare of my group or the hash master. Guess U give me a call or inbox me so I can get back to you via a call or sms. The last hash held somewhere at Jabi on the 9th, june and D moving point was from durban neighbourhood park, wuse II and the next hash mite just be coming up on 23rd June. D location I dont know. Tekia

Hi fiveavon I am a south african here and have the same problem,I just cannot seem to meet anyone I do not work with!!

Hello grumpydog.

This thread is a year old.
Do not hesitate to start a new thread on the Abuja forum for more visibility. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi and welcome to Abuja! The hash is a great way to meet expats here. They're a warm and friendly bunch and they'll intoroduce you to other expats, help widen your network and give you helpful tips as you settle in. The next hash is this saturday (27th). Look us up on facebook. Just search for Abuja Hash House Harriers and you'll see directions to our meetup location. If you need help finding the place you can call me: 08068866209 (Amina)

I need to learn more and have new ideas

Hello rashidatu -> Could you be more specific please? Thanks. Karen :)