Hello Ladies!!!!! By pherta10, a new member!!!

Hello my “Fellow Women Expat- Bloggers”. My name is pherta10 and I'm looking to set up a "Monthly Women's Expat Brunch" for us women here in Abuja. And maybe sometime soon a Women's monthly Brunch in Lagos too.  I'm originally from New York, where Brunches are almost an every weekend meeting to catch up on the latest issues, chat and enjoy the company of friends and family. One thing I'm missing about New York is those very spontaneous outings with friends and family at local restaurants for "A quick bit or Happy Hour" and Ice cream shops. Please my fellow women if you are interested please inbox me and respond to this blog and let's meet up to discuss "How it is being home away from Home" Meet fellow expats like yourself in a safe, comfortable  environment and "Lets Talk". You can even throw in ideas of what spot we can choose for Brunch. All Expat nationalities in Abuja are welcome!!! So what are you waiting for? The time is now!!!!!!!!;-)

Hi Pherta10, great idea what you are proposing!:top:

You may also call it an Expat.com Brunch.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hi

I am also avaliable during for brunch or a quik chat!

Antoinette

OMG ladies... Took you guys long enough to respond... Was starting to think this site was not functioning... Ok, so I actually went to Salamanders this past Sunday... Brunch meal was ok, so I'm thinking we try a new spot.. How about the Hilton... Heard there Brunch is pretty good.. What dates are good for you? Next weekend Oct.8th or the following weekend is ok also. Please get back to me ladies!!! Great hearing from you. Also if you have a Blackberry, we must exchange pins soon. Cheers*

Hi Pherta10, I came across this site quite by chance. I'm Nigerian, single  and live here in Abuja. I'd like to kknow if locals can join ur women expats brunch  or if it just for expats, since I'm a very curious person and like to meet people and experience cultures from around the world, Cheers.

Hi Pherta, I am relocating to Abuja I am unsure if you ladies are still meeting for brunch or if you have relocated else where.  I move next week and would love to join on the next brunch if their is one

look forward to hearing from you. Lucy

Hi Pherta 10,

Very good Idea! I am in Abuja as expart and will like to join the women expats brunch.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Beltina

Thank you

Hi Pherta,

How are you doing? Are you ladies still doing the expats brunch? I would like to be part of the next one. Kindly let me know.