Job in Erbil

Hi guys,
I'll be come to Ebril to find a Network (Cisco) job. I want to know after come to Erbil, how can find a job? Is there a special newspaper for job?
Can you give me some good guide?
Thanks

Hi friends,
Iam shifting from Bahrain to Erbil for my job needs. Will be part of an automotive brand in Iraq. Position will be executive. But the company have not offered the salary package. What should be my requirement of a descent salary. And is it possible to bring my family to Erbil and what are the formalities.

welcome to Iraq my friends

You may would like to visit this amazing website
which offers you many jobs In all over Iraq.

kodojobs.com

and contain 3 languages Arabic , Kurdish , English.

Good luck :)

Thanks Al fajrawy
Thanks for welcoming us to Iraq. We hope we will have a good time with the good people, culture and traditions of modern Iraq.
Can u direct us how much salary will be good for an executive for the life there and savings. Is it difficult to take our family with us to Erbil.
How much expense will come for taking driving license
Waiting for your reply

Thanks and regards
George

Georgegiri wrote:

Thanks Al fajrawy
Thanks for welcoming us to Iraq. We hope we will have a good time with the good people, culture and traditions of modern Iraq.
Can u direct us how much salary will be good for an executive for the life there and savings. Is it difficult to take our family with us to Erbil.
How much expense will come for taking driving license
Waiting for your reply

Thanks and regards
George

Dear George:

I'm sure you will have a good time in Iraq.

I don't know about salary in Erbil , because home away from about 900 kilometers , and I'm a student for now.
But I don't think that it is difficult to take your family with you to Erbil, because the local government there encouraged the arrival of foreigners to.

best wishes

hai What about the wether in erbil

In winter , the weather in Erbil very cold , snowy , rainy.
very nice weather in summer.