Vacancy in construction industry or sugar cane farm manager

I am a South African teacher, studied at the University of the Free State, obtained my BEd degree in 2004 Cum Laude and my BEd Honors (Psychology in Education) degree in 2011 Cum Laude. I have a passion for remedial education - to help primary school learners with learning barriers, academically e.g. reading and maths or neurologically e.g. ADHD. I have 8 years permanent teaching experience at the Dept. of Education and taught in city as well as rural areas. I am dynamic, a perfectionist in my work and a Christian. I am married and have no dependents. My husband and I love nature, to travel and to experience different cultures and places. We are optimistic people and love life! As a teacher my dream is to work at a private school or small groups of learners to assure individual teaching and remedial support. I can work independently, are people orientated and sure I can make a difference in a child or children's lives.
My husband is looking for a job in the construction industry or farming (sugar cane) industry.

Hi potgieternadia112!

Have you already tried posting an advert in the Mauritius jobs section?
It might help.

Good luck
Armand

Hi Armand!

Thanx... will send his cv.

I am not into social networking... much to private for it (personal opinion)... but have to relocate to MU... and get jobs for me and my husband...so that's great to get a friendly and helpful reply...

Nadia
:-)