Makeup Models

Hi All

My GF just started a three month course in professional makeup artistry and hair styling and is being taught photography by myself. over the course of the next three months she will start compiling a portfolio so if there is any females willing to volunteer themselves as a model please respond to this, there is no money involved however I will consider your time and give you a 8x10 minimum size photograph. we live in the Phu My hung area and have a private studio.
we probably wont be initiating this until mid next month (April) but it would be good to hear from ladies that are interested.

for more info or questions please email me
if you would include a head-shot that would be good

thanks
Kevin

Hello Kevin.

Can you please post an advert in the Looking for section in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Kevin,
Please give me the detail of your program to my email [email protected]
Thank you
Sara

Hi Kevin. My Vietnamese friend, Thu is interested in helping out & getting a photo from the result. She is 18, long hair, coloured caramel at present. I would also like to do this. I am Australian, early 40's with bright red shortish hair. We're pretty busy but can fit in a few sessions if we have advance notice. I'm also a jazz singer so have a few nice dresses etc for the shoot.

Closed