Clubbing buddies?

I'm surrounded with ppl who are not interested in clubbing at all, and their best time would be having beers at a boring bar haha.

Any cool new buddies around? 20 to 30 ..

Cheers
Adam

http://www.echinacities.com/cityguide/FreeTextBox/uploads/UpImages/201006241752022.jpg
thursday night! see you there...it won't be boring!!1

Quadruple DJ party  @ Grand House 6th of August, 2010.

Farewell Party for Raul aka DJ LaoHu55
Pre Birthday Party of DJ A-Rock aka The Ginger Ninja
Plus guest DJ's:  Izzy Jo & Gelatin

Line Up:

-LaoHu55

-A-Rock aka “The Ginger Ninja”

-J.Swarz & Zain M. aka " Izzy Jo & Gelatin
from The Enderground Resistance"

Grand House Address:
Guangdong Museum of art by the Pearl River, No. 38 Qingbo road, Er Sha Island. 二沙岛烟雨路38号,晴波路,星海音乐厅旁边
Guangzhou. (+86 20) 8732 0488

-Our dear friend Raul aka DJ LaoHu55 is leaving Guangzhou for good and we will like to invite all the friends to his farewell party

-A-Rock aka The Ginger Ninja is turning 30 years old  this Friday 6th, come and celebrate with him his Birthday Bash with his smashing tunes

-Izzy Jo & Gelatin will surprise you with their new set back to back, pure Dance Floor!!!! Get your dancing shoes on and your thinking caps off!!!

*IMPORTANT NOTE* : Due the new regulations of  the Party People Bureau of Guangzhou, the PPBGZ, we recommend everyone arrives EARLY!!! From 9:00 pm till finish!!!!

Big love from the Enderground!!!
See you on the dance floor...

Adam, if you know the places where to go then I am your man :)

I just moved to GZ so the only place I know is a Starbucks around the corner and Papa Johns pizza in my building ;)

Count me in. I'll move to GZ in August, and LOVE to party.

yes,I am here!:lol: