New to Jakarta and looking for ex pat friends

Hi

Im a British male who has decided to live and work in Jakarta for a period of time. I am looking for ex pat friends to meet and socialize with.
Im very interested in any social events taking place in Jakarta ie. business networking meetings, football, wine tasting evenings, dancing, etc etc etc....im up for almost anything to just meet with ex pats. If you have any ideas on where I can meet nice people please let me know. thanks in advance.

Go to bars like Eastern Promise, Murphy, Molly Malone's. All friendly pubs with plenty of friendly expats (especially English :-) )

Goodluck and enjoy Jakarta!

Thank you for your help

Anytime. Dont hesitate to ask about anything. Would be glad to help :)

Hi everyone,

I'm Vietnamese and will stay in Jakarta for 4-5 months to do a logistics project. Would be great if I could join you guys to know Jakarta more :)My email is [email protected]. Nice to meet you all

hoangkimhan wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm Vietnamese and will stay in Jakarta for 4-5 months to do a logistics project. Would be great if I could join you guys to know Jakarta more :)My email is [email protected]. Nice to meet you all

what kind of logistics project? international cargo or just domestic, i am working in same field, my company is IOL. Thanks

Hi princess sandra,

Ill work with Indonesia Port Corporation for a project called Living Lab Logistics corporated by Dutch University/Company with local ones to improve logistics system :)

ill be in jakarta for the next 4 months.  aside from bars, where can i find other expats?

Hey, welcome on board! :)

Btw, if you and partner like any outdoor activities, please join us. We are going to go for rafting and paintball soon. Here http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=227230 There will be many nice people :)

hoangkimhan wrote:

Hi princess sandra,

Ill work with Indonesia Port Corporation for a project called Living Lab Logistics corporated by Dutch University/Company with local ones to improve logistics system :)

yep i ever heard, nice, good luck :)

pinoy101 wrote:

ill be in jakarta for the next 4 months.  aside from bars, where can i find other expats?

Here on the forum. Make a thread or follow the others to arrange a group meeting :-)

I hope you'll enjoy the city!

Greetings.. :)

I am planning to be in JK , soon, will try to catch up

Hi all guys especially from abroad welcome to Jakarta, surely Jakarta will give interesting experiences here :)

asha0013 wrote:

I want to know the kind of business that is moving in Jakarta

Food is one, for sure.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

Hi...Leo...I just want to know, is your product only sell online?

Thks/rgds,

yes.....but we can get the products shipped to Jakarta and sold in stores if need be

and...to buy your products do we need to be your Distributor? :-)

Anyone can buy them straight off the internet. If anyone wanted to become an affiliate and sell the products themselves I can arrange a meeting with them and discuss how we can do this.

Hello -> Just to note that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

sorry I didnt know we was.....ill delete the messages if it makes you happy