SEC REGISTRATION

I am Electrical Engineer.my profession on my iqama is Electrical Technician.can i apply for Saudi Council for engineers registration?will it be helpful to me in future?thanx please reply......

Welcome at Expat.com.
Sure it will be very useful for you in future as registered with Saudi Engineering Council.
As i know  this month Saudi Government issue a royal decree to bring 1 driver or house maid if you are Engineer or doctor and you have same profession on your Iqama.

maqboolpu wrote:

I am Electrical Engineer.my profession on my iqama is Electrical Technician.can i apply for Saudi Council for engineers registration?will it be helpful to me in future?thanx please reply......

The SEC registration is for "Engineer" profession only as far as I know as of now. I am not sure if you need to register with any technical authorities , I havent heard of any.
Other members of the forum might be able to give you a more precise answer.

TLL - could you advise please ?

Dear every one,

Please let me know , when I am trying to register in sec by boder number it says not  registered in National information center and when i try to register in NIC its asking for iqama number which i don't have still as i am just 2 week in Riyadh KSA , kindly guide

Hello salam all

i want to attached my B TECH degree from attache and saudi consul karachi,  i am here in ryadh, i want to prepare docments for attachtation.

can any one help me
add of attache in karachi and what requirements papers?
add of saudi consul islamabd and what requirements papers?

please help me i am here in problems for my iqama.

i already attached by HEC
Proff in my iqama is Elect Tech now.

please

anyone contact me in my inbox pls .