Hi

Hi there,
I have been in Dar es salaam for one year now.I relocated from UK to Tanzania.I am just here looking for a friends.
Have a good day.

Hi,

I am Salah Kamil from jeddah, I have moved to riyadh last month Dec 2012, I am working in Kuehne + Nagel, any one can contact me in salah.kamil (at) gmail at any time:)

hi tis is Sathish from Indianow working at dar. i am also looking gud friends here. U can mail me at [email protected]

Hi zunew
karibu dar My names Selina im married with 2 kids i too relocated from uk i been here 11 mths now also looking to make friends although i have my husbands family here it still can get alil lonely not having your own circle of friends take care an look forward to hearing from you soon:)

mambo vpi selina

Hi  pozzyfaza,

Can you please post in English language on the Anglophone forum, so that everyone can read an participate. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hey there,

Although Im not from Dar, im living here in Arusha.. would love to be friends.. please tell us more about you! And what brings you to Tanzania! :)

stay in touch..

Cheers,
N.

Hi There ! am from Canada and have been here for a couple of years now, What do you do here in Dar ?