Hey Everyone

Hey Expats,
IŽm new here. I just moved down to Quito, Ecuador on New YearŽs Eve. IŽm teaching English at one of the schools here, and hoping to meet some people who would be interested in hanging out, traveling around, or up for some adventure. Looking forward to meeting some of you. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.
Danielle

Hello Danielle,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Danielle!

My name is Shannon and I will be moving to Ecuador 2/20/13 from the USA to teach English as well! How do you like your job and where do you work? I have a TEFL certification and college degree and have been sending out many e-mails to schools. Maybe I have contacted yours or if not, maybe I will be able to now.

! It would be nice to meet another expat, because I will be moving alone. Are you living in Quito?

Welcome to Quito. Hope you find what you seek!

Hey Danielle and Shannon!

Im from Guayaquil and will be moving to Quito next week. I have been an expat for the last 8 yrs abroad and have recently moved back home. I also feel Im sort of new here so it would be nice to hang out and meet other expats like you both. 

Since the 3 of us have just got there, maybe we should meet up soon.

Cheers!
Andrea

Hello all,

My wife, daughter and I will be in Quito for Easter.

Wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect.

Thanks

Hey all,

I am now in quito for my internship for six months. I am also hoping to meet people who would like to travel around and explore this amazing place. I have been an expat for the last 4 years,could n't imagine 8 years, Andrea :) I'd be appreciated if any expat who also likes to travel on weekends get contacted with me.

Smason, this is a small but very diversified country, you and your family would have a great time here.
Jue

Chris from canada, living in Banos now, the volcano is going pretty good here ") Looking to make contacts and start a business somewhere in Ecuador.

Contact me via email. [email protected]

(moderated)

My newly minted TESOL from Chichester arrives on Friday.  Though I could work here in Thailand, the heat is pretty much more than I care to bear.  I've heard marvelous stories about Ecuador and specifically Cuenca and wondered about the possibilties of teaching a TESOL course there.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Nemesis5 wrote:

the volcano is going pretty good here 

Contact me via email. [email protected]

Hey, can you share something about the Volcano....like if we plan to visit over the Easter/good Friday weekend, what is the best place to stay and what should we expect to see....any other tips and suggestions....basically anything that will help us plan a visit will be very much appreciated.
Cheers,
Sam.

Hi Sam,

I sent you an email.

:)

Thanks a lot. Grateful for your time as well as the information.

(Moderated: please! No free ads on the forum)