Meeting new friends in Quito

Hi all,

We arrived in Quito last August (My husband, 10month old son and I, and woukd love to meet some people to develop a bit of a social life that we miss so much. Do contact us if you want to meet

cheers

Welcome on board Micaela2011,

You can try the Quito expat network to widen your social network ;)

Regards

Hello,
I moved here last November with my husband and two young daughters.  I would also really love to meet new friends.  A friend who also has a little one is a big bonus!  Hope to hear from you soon,
Kristine

Hi!
I was looking for families with young children!
I moved to Ecuador almost 4 years ago with my husband and my now 3 1/2 daughter. We're both Ecuadorians but I lived in Florida for over a decade and my husband in NY for like 8 years.
We'd love to connect with young american couples, specially since we want our daughter to learn the language and celebrate things like the 4th of July and Easter like a normal american kid.
We miss hanging out with our american friends, and we did experience a bit of a culture shock even though we're from here.
Please reply if you are interested.

Vic

I am a female, originally from Pakistan but grew up in England and now live in USA. I am visting Quito from Nov 20th for four weeks. Wanted to get in touch with others expats in Quito for social activities and general information.

Good day.  Would you be looking for expats in general, that is non-Ecuadorian, or expats from England or Pakistan?

Kind regards, John