Looking for nanny in HCMC

Hi, I've just moved here with my family and we're looking for a nanny to primarily look after our 4 month baby boy. We're in a serviced apartment so cleaning is not required, though cooking, ironing, and market shopping would be very useful.

Looking for someone to start immediately, and can work through to the end of 2013. We speak a little Vietnamese so language should not be too much of an issue. We're living in District 1.

If you know of anyone interested or are able to offer any advice we'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Tom Squire

Look in the An Phu or PMHNeighbours Google groups - they trade babysitters on those boards.

Hi Tom,
I'm Thi,I am not married, I'm 31 years old.
I read his message, I also worked in a kindergarten, but by now I was attending the Department of Medicine.I want to make the job fit the evening (5g30 pm - 8:30 pm).I used to keep the 3-month-old girl and her 2-year-old.I am very happy to hear from him.Thank you for reading messages.By the way this is my cellphone: 0938 11 01 82
Best regard
Thi

Hello, Tom

Please send or call at : 0909 660 710.

Thankyou.

Hi
If you still need a babysitter, don't hesitate to call me. I'm available and I can work now.
Ms Vui: 0935 412 903.

hi Tom,
iam also looking for a job, i am a cook ,was nany and love children , please contact me if you interest with all foods and happy person n ,who have experience seen 1995 to work for foreigner to now with some over country to work as well.
thanks for call me :01207713091 my name is Ngan

Hello.

Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Ho Chi Minh section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

~~Thread closed~~

Closed