DIY Day Trip: Pagsanjan falls + Paete January 19, 2013

Hi guys! Anyone who is interested to join us in a Day Trip to Pagsanjan? This is a Do-It-Yourself tour so we'll take public transportation. Itinerary is described below:

Pagsanjan Falls is one of the most famous waterfalls in the Philippines.  For more info, see http://www.lagunatravelguide.com/index. … njan-falls

Paete is  the woodcarving capital of the Philippines.  It is considered “one of the Philippines' last remaining artistic strongholds.”  For more info, go to http://www.artesdelasfilipinas.com/arch … ete-s-taka

Check the itinerary and estimated budget below.

Where: Pagsanjan falls + Paete   
When:  January 19, 2013

Activities:

1)   Trekking

2)   Swimming

3)   Shooting the rapids

4)   Caving

5)   Exploring Paeta

Number of people going:  8 people have confirmed so far.

Time                        Activity
7:30 – 8:00 AM       Assembly time in Buendia

8:00 AM              ETD (Green Star Bus)
10:15 AM             ETA
10:15 – 10:30 AM     Registration, Payment, etc
10:30 – 3:00 PM      Pagsanjan falls adventure including lunch
3:00 – 3:30 PM       Travel to Paete
3:30 – 5:30 PM       Explore Paete (Kape Kesada + Paete Church + Carving Shops)
5:30 PM              ETD for Manila
7:30 PM              ETA Manila

Budget:
Transpo -  500 (Bus + Jeep)
Food:  100 – 200
Entrance: 300

I already contacted a staff working for the tourism office in Pagsanjan.  If you are interested to join, please contact me via PM.

** We may also rent a van for convenience but we are still looking for a cheap one so we can lower the cost.

Let me know if you're interested! :P

:one

nice one :)

This has been a very fun trip! Thanks for all the people who joined!! :)

Hi there! We have relatives from Canada who will be visiting this March and we'd like to bring them to Pagsanjan Falls. Is it possible to do the rapids tour after lunch? Can you please recommend who to contact at the Tourism Office? We'll be coming from Los Baños. Thank you very much in advance! :)