Serviced Apartments

Hello,
I'm looking for a clean and safe furnished apartment (studio) for a month, preferably close to Al Fasiliyia. Could anyone tell me how much I can be expecting to pay -- I don't want to be paying white female foreigner rates.

Cheers.

Hi,
There are literally thousands of Furnished apartments in Jeddah, just drive/walk in any street and you can see many of them especially you will notice the ones with the Violet florescent lighting during the night (they always remind me with xxxx but let's not go there lool)any ways, there are mainly three categories of prices for furnished studios in Jeddah, the SR 150,300 and 600 per day range and the price will be X2 during the schools holidays like now between 16-26 January. You can get a SR50-100/day discount if you will rent it for a full month.
There is a nice hotel/studio style call sunset hotel near kobri morabaa(between Rawda and faisalyiah Dist.). It could be a good option for a lady.
The best way is to go into few of them  in the area you are seeking and ask to see the rooms and then you can easily judge by yourself in which price category it will fall and if its fair or not. Also have a look at this link
http://onlinejeddah.com/category/direct … partments/
Good Luck,

Thanks very much for your help! I know what you mean about the somewhat lewd neon lights :)