Meeting new people

Hey all,

it is now already some time that i am living in Orbe, a small village near Lausanne. I am a 32 years old food chemist, male, without any family in switzerland.

For this year i would like to meet more interesting people from Lausanne and around. So if anyone is interested to have some chat along with a coffee or a beer (...of course always preferred by a german...) please let me know. I am speaking german, english and some french.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi there, My name is Venislava,i come from Bulgaria and live in Lausanne. I am married and have 1 year old boy. I will be happy to have new friends and to socialize more. I have spare time and can be available:) Hope to hear from u soon. My contacts are [email protected].
Regards

Hey Daniel,

I've just arrived and also don't have any family around here.
I'd love to meet other people, and if that's around a german beer then even better ;)
I'm in Neuchâtel but don't mind travelling - won't be able to do so though before the next 3 weeks as I don't currently have a car. But you're welcome to come to Neuchâtel in the meantime if you wish!
See you then!
Estelle

Hello everyone !

I live in Lausanne since september 2010 now but I'm always open to meet new people ^^
If you would like to have a drink, or something else, tell me ^^

Regards

Aline

Hi Daniel,

I live near Lausanne and am always interested in having a beer & a chat!

Let me know if you plan to organise something.

All the best,
Paul

hi all, i'm new here too, since march 1.
american, obviously speaking english. i understand some french, german origins; no real practice speaking either but would be happy to start. could meet up in or around lausanne via public transport to make more new friends, but so far i've found the locals to be very friendly too.
bonne paques!!

Hi there,

New in Lausanne as well. Would love to meet new people.

Laurene

Let's organize a drink next week !

Hi everyone,
I'm also new in Lausanne, since March.I would like to meet new people. And I'm ready for a drink next week ;)

Olga

Yes ! Great ! When are you available ?

Maybe next Friday? Or Wednesday? About 19?
But I have no clue where. I haven't known yet pubs here:)

Oki I can next Friday but I'll go to a concert around 8 p.m ^^
No worries, I know a lot pubs *^

So maybe 17.30? 18? Somewhere in the city center?

Yes why not ?;) but i prefer 6 p.m ^^

I cannot on friday.... :(

heyy hello!!!..sorry my name is Alvine omar,i'ill be happy to meet you but i'm sorry me i'm living in west Africa..my country is Togo..i don't kno if you would like to meet me too..sorry please we can meet on facebook my profil name is Alvine Omar....but i'm online we can talk about my country i'ill show more things ...

what i say....

hi

Hi all!!
I am new in Lausanne, and I look forward to meeting new people!
Emilio

Welcome in Lausanne ^^

Do you enjoy the city ?

Let's organize a drink to meet new people there ^^

Regards

Aline

Yes, I am enjoying Lausanne, thanks!!
Great to organize a drink!! I am free almost every evening, and during the weekends also in the afternoon!! So, when you want, I am in! :-)
Best
Emilio

So, what about next week ? Others people, you are welcome of course ^^

Great to meet next week!! When are you free?

I'm free everyday after work but not Thursday ! ;)

Great! What about Monday or Wednesday? :-)

Monday is ok for me ^^

Brilliant!

Where and at what time ?

Is it ok for you after dinner? At 9h? We could meet somewhere in the center!

Hello!! :-)
Just let me know if we are meeting tonight!! Otherwise, we could meet on Wednesday night! Here is my phone number: ***

hi my name is Sharyn, im Australian and live close to Lausanne. My french is limited so english speaking would be great.I travel alot but love a laugh and a good wine