"Chelsea Lately"

Hi Ppl,

Any comments / opinions on this trending topic of " Saudi Women " By Chelsea Handler on "Chelsea Lately".

She's paid to ruffle feathers.  I can understand how some would be offended, but at the end of the day... even bad press is good press.  She's being talked about which in turn will probably spike her ratings.

it would be SUPER FANTASTIC if you didnt make a vague reference to something not everyone follows faithfully to further facilitate your discussion.

I'll help a brother out.  Here's a link to an article about what he's speaking about. 

Saudi women outraged at US TV host

Saudi fashion designer Reem AlKanhal says she respects freedom of speech but this crossed the line. “I think we have deeper problems than traveling, driving and covering our faces. They only focus on the aspects of our lives that make them laugh and we hate to be the butt of jokes on live television,” she said.

remember the brainwashing post i made a while back?
yeah, extends to here also.  Saudi is brainwashed.
Saudi has its "OWN" definition of islam. and its quite hilarious at times

this is hypocrisy.  saudi is one of the most racist countries ive been to. they do the same thing on a much larger scale

runnertattoogirl wrote:

Saudi women outraged at US TV host

What an asinine and lopsided article...until the last two paragraphs of back-peddling.  It serves well, however, as comedy relief.

Arab News
"journalists" must dream of working for a real news organization, much like Pinocchio dreamed of becoming a real boy.

I wonder what they consider 'offensive' language? :huh:

This thread seems irrelevant to Expat.com.

Closed for analysis

Closed